Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cult Party: dealing with Ukrainian winter

I was sincerely aimed on going to University today. But it took me 2 damn hours to get to the bank and about 3 to get home. No classes for today too.
Endless traffic jams, freezing cold weather that makes me feel and look like an old sponge. The outfit remained useless, but at least it kept me warm.
The skirt is floor-length, it's hard as f**k to take pics of myself in a badly-lit corridor >_<
+frost protection
Today's lips makeup is probably the most disgusting-looking one I've ever done. XD Cousin and I call this effect "slug lips". Ewww! 

But for some reason I liked the "injured" effect. I'm a weirdo. :D
 Believe it or not, it was so cold in Kyiv today that the lipgloss started freezing. I don't know how this is possible, it's just what I felt on my lips. The pic was taken before I left home though.

And a more general makeup pic...Sorry, this was the most acceptable one I could make. My skin looks awful because of the weather. T_T
Featuring EOS Bubble Grey lenses :)

1 comment:

  1. damn O_O freezing lipgloss? i start freezing when i think about that!

    ReplyDelete