Sunday, March 25, 2012

I *heart* my cat

Something I try not not think of has come back and has been haunting me for about 3 days by now. Hope getting “Great Expectations” on the iPad and some new music (if I find that damn USB cable) on the phone will help me get home still being sane. Spring is probably one of the most suicidal seasons for those like me. :(
The only creature that understands at least something from my status is screaming for guys again. For the 4th time. Is it normal?
What I love about this status of her is that she’s a total plushie and can be squeezed!
Image
I know I look like a retarded man without makeup, sorry. The main thing in this pic is not me, please keep it in mind.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe at the face your cat makes.

    I like the transition of winter to spring. All the rain we get here is so dreamy. Hopefully you'll feel better soon .. I hate those feelings too.

    ReplyDelete