Friday, April 6, 2012

I’m in the constant state of a nervous disorder, for about 2 weeks already. The degree work turns me into an aggressive beast ready to kill anyone who gives me a wrong stare or says a wrong word. I’m again enjoying being an ass towards people and learning to have fun by hurting them just because.
I skipped the dance class because of being totally upset and exhausted. On the way home, still thinking I will go, I visited my friends’ fabric store and couldn’t resist one cute little thing. Too bad their business didn’t go well and the shop will be closed in May. T__T
Image
I was planning to have a look into the mailbox, and I did and was right – my package from http://stores.ebay.com/bigclothcraft?_rdc=1 The post office was to close in 15 minutes. I decided to take a risk and run. Oh no, met an ex-classmate on my way, but said I’m in a hurry and headed to the post office where I got in…7 minutes. Received both of my packages and walked home with a huge tired smile on the face. Fuck you people who thought I’m retarded.
Image
Package 1 is a set from Tony Moly: Ice Queen Snow-White Sleeping Cream, Latte Art Milk Tea Morning Pack and a gift – Cherry Pink Tint and samples of cleansing products and different BB creams. :)
Image
I know this thing is already rare for some reasons, people keep telling me that there’s a great hunt for it on Ebay now. Seems I’ve been lucky enough to grab my package just before the fuss started.
How about latte? I love this type of coffee, and what about tea?
Image
Looks so tasty that I feel like having a real one
Image
Image
Image

The BB cream I usually use, Missha M Perfect Cover of the 13th shade. Right, the gothiest one, it’s pale and not heavy on the skin.
More pics than text, sorry. Just too exhausted to write more… I think I’d better join Hrytsia on the blanket. =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment