Sunday, April 1, 2012

In the TV

Haven't had time to blog, I'm currently busy with my main ICTV job and 2 additional part-time translating ones. Doing everything to preserve my sanity...

I've been told about my recent mistakes, so will now do my best not to repeat them in the future. Though I'm stressed now, and the only thing I can think of is my small entertainment news piece for tomorrow, and 3 press review parts... The channel still hasn't taken my papers, so I'm kinda working unofficially and, whatever sick it might sound, I worry about getting paid. I do enjoy my work, but, firstly, I need to eat something, and also to put something to my "plastic surgery" envelope I made to get a better face as soon as I collect enough money.

At least I'm not thinking of the things that make me upset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment