Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Outfit of the day. Watching grandpas playing chess.

Still in that degree work… Getting the video with titles at first, and then seeing a teacher who gave me a review of the video  – so that the nastiest of our institute teachers would believe I’m not a complete loser. :D
I was allowed to do the degree work notes at work, but I let myself have a moment of weakness before that. I wouldn’t hide it that one of the mentioned above meetings made me feel so blissful, and I let myself enjoy a latte in a park watching some grandpas excitedly playing chess trying to cheat each other. :)
Image 

Image
Tried to do the gyaru eyes makeup more precisely... Circle lenses included, of course, these are Super Pinky Grey from Vassen.
Barely any eyebrows - if I draw them, I ALWAYS end up smudging them if I work at night. I did today. :D
Remember my newly made choker with metal hearts? Today I bought 20 more to make a matching bracelet, but having come home had to give the choker away. There’s another girl whom it suits much better. Have a look:
Image
Isn’t she a sweet paws? =^_^=

4 comments:

  1. eeeee! I love your kitty and your kitty's collar <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      The collar is actually MINE :D But that little nasty Miss WetNose took it away XD

      Delete
  2. kitty <3 that collar belongs to kitty for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah))) Thinking of making paws bracelets ;)

      Delete