Friday, April 13, 2012

People I admire need our support!

And now I’m asking you for a small favor… May I? *puppy eyes*
The link leads to a remix that gave me chills.
http://soundcloud.com/promusicguru/ulia-lord-8-seconds-ginger-snap5-remix-ur8mix
It’s awesome, but also because it’s by a very nice person… ^__^ Maybe it’s the reason why I felt driugged having listened to it? :D
Anyway – they’re taking part in a contest, and I’d be so happy if they won… Could you please FB-like the track on the page the link leads to?
I’ve already done it. Having a spicy coffee while waiting for a work-related email – and listening again.Drugged again.
Not to make the post a text-only boredom, here’s one of the pics from our latest shoot with Andrew Bedrov. Cold+amusing+a nice company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment