Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ideas famine

On March 19th Ichigo Kissaten is performing at a party before a concert of a j-rock band. I'm already making the outfit but I only know what to hide my ass in. I have no idea of what the top will be like.

The whole outfit is to be Victorian, but I'm not aiming on accurate historical reconstruction. It's closer to the modern "Victorian goth".

I've looked through tons of photos of Anna Varney and Mana-sama, I usually catch my design ideas from them but this time I only noted that I'm going to wear butterflies like Anna did in the Sanatorium Altrosa shoot.
I'm trying to make something up from all cool examples I have but nothing I could like comes to my mind. I'll post some pics here, maybe if I share them with you I'll figure something out? ^__^
A funeral dress :)

By Jasmine Becket-Griffith

By Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment