Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cough on you!

No coughing yet, but the flu is here. The good thing about it is that I'm staying home with my kitty while doing a job I love. Translations. Kinda fetish of mine. :P
Having fever sucks, but yellow cocaine saves me. LOL I mean the powder meds that turn into a lemon drink and make all illnesses vanish for a while. I use it when I have to work.

Flu can be fun when other people catch it. In 2009 there was a swine flu epidemic here in Ukraine, and people were suggested wearing masks to protect themselves.

 "I looked out of the window and couldn't believe my eyes: people were playing Stalker even though it was a working day!" 
A popular joke of those weeks.
Visual Kei! - I thought and sat down near my crafting supplies box...
All in all the epidemic turned out to be more of a political fuss, but at least the TV news resembled a horror comedy and were fun to watch. Concerning my look - a little girl took a pic of me in the subway and some guys called me a terrorist. :)

Last but not least, a piece of advice: when you're ill and coughing, cough/sneeze on those you hate. Like nasty teachers, ex-boyfriends or other bad people. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment