Saturday, December 31, 2011

My holiday secret: orange and cinnamon

I think it's about time when girls start to prepare themselves for New Year's parties. ;) Here's my holiday beauty tip:


Give your usual haircare product a holiday mood: add a big spoon of base oil (jojoba, hazelnut, peach or even olive), about 8 drops of orange oil and 1 or 2 drops of cinnamon oil.

It's better to choose a product with no distinctive scent so that nothing would interfere with the one oils will give. Your hair will smell like Christmas cookies. :)


CAUTION: do not overdose cinnamon oil! You might get a chemical burn on your skin!

Side effects? Of course! After using this combination of oils I got a noticeable increase of positive attention from 30+ guys. And I can't say it wasn't nice. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment