Thursday, September 15, 2011

How guys don't let girls' friendship happen

I'm always trying to keep friendly and open relationships with other people when we're doing something in a group. A dancing class isn't an exclusion. What is more, events like that are mostly nice girls' companies united by the same activity, funny failures and successful moves. Sometimes. :P At least it used to be this way in 2005.

When the class is over I always ask girls if someone's going to the same district as I am - it's much more fun to walk together. Even if the bus stop is the only common point for all. Today I asked the same question but...

 - My boyfriend's already waiting for me...
 - My sweet heart is driving me home today...
 - *on the phone* Yes, love, it's over and I'm already coming out of the club... 

 Oh well... I have a dying music player with Adrian von Ziegler, Iron Maiden, Sopor Aeternus, Stratovarius and XP8, and a fully charged telephone with Emilie Autumn, some of Dream Theater and Apocalyptica and lots of GingerSnap5 and The Cruxshadows. It can be much better than most of girls' talks if they're not within a long-term friendly company, right? :)

But whatever I was trying to remind myself of, I felt so defective... ALL of them have what I don't. And some are even younger than me...

Walking towards the road I found a solution I always use in painful situations. I should work harder! Then I'll make enough money to afford paying someone for meeting me after class! Wouldn't that be cool? What is more, I'd support small business and the harmless piece of shadow economy (sounds so goth!) - I'd create at least one workplace!

Of course personal life is the most important thing for many people. I do understand and respect it, but still the latest classes have left light bruises on my inside.
It is safe to WALK alone, in a place EVERYONE knows... :P

P.S. I remember promising not to post depressive personal shit in this blog. I always say that everything personal stays outside the newsroom. And since this place is my little virtual newsroom, I have to admit I let the personal thing here for... a cup of cyanide tea. So, dear personal crap, finish the tea and get the fuck out of here to die somewhere else. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment